1. he left on a wednesday, and no matter whether he came back or not, you still woke up on thursday, despite the rain.
2. the thoughts will stop. hopefully. just hang in there.
3. you are not a mistake by any caliber of being. no matter the situation or the universe or the circumstances. you are not a mistake.
4. friends can hurt you by trying to help you. do not be afraid to tell them. whether they understand or not, they will listen, and sometimes that will be all you need.
5. people you once valued can turn out not to be friends at all. do not mourn them. they are not worth it. do not hurt yourself over their loss. you deserve better.
6. watch movies with dead celebrities. sob over the loss of their talent. tear up at the meaning the films hold. it’s okay to let them move you. your feelings are not silly. you are not an irrational teenage girl. you feel things intensely. you hold empathy close. you are alright and okay how you are.
7. put the phone down after midnight. you’ll spend less nights crying over avoidable things.
8. cry as much as you need to. it’s okay to cry. don’t let anyone tell you differently.
9. don’t forget what makes you happy. you will, because it’s inevitable, but when you do, it’s just a drive down the road or a hug and a hand shake that can help you remember.
10. the things you do have ramifications and consequences. in moments of blind rage, fueled by hurt and betrayal, try so hard to remember that. save yourself the heartache later.
11. memories are not the enemy. take pictures. keep letters. don’t let yourself forget. trust me, forgetting will hurt more than however much looking at them does now.
12. step towards september still breathing and still alive. count the victories on both hands and all of your toes. remind yourself regularly that you are you, and you are enough.
13. you’ll be okay.”
You were brainwashed into thinking European features are the epitome of beauty
What angels are apparently supposed to look like.
They had 6 wings, covered with eyes on the wings. And had two eyes on their face, but used 2 wings to cover their face at all times because if a mortal ever saw their face they would die.
The bible mentions multiple faces, being covered in eyeballs, constant singing, lion heads etc.
Besides being described as beasts and monsters, they’re practically brainless drones. Heavenly angels are only one step removed from demons. The only difference is demons fell from heaven because they chose to follow Lucifer, who was an angel (angel of music and one of god’s favorites). So they are these eyeball covered animal mashed up monsters who were only created to worship for eternity (part of humanities creation was so that something would choose to love god, not just worship him because they were created to).
Angels fall into a lot of new age and conspiracy beliefs.We were taught that the supernatural realms went in the order of Heaven, Hell, then Earth. So when the angels fell from heaven with Lucifer, some fell through hell and landed on Earth. We were taught they intermarried with early humans and created giants and taught witch craft to women.
They’re abominations, they’re alien, they’re beyond us. They’re creatures that biology as we know it does not apply to. Often they do not love mankind, they love God and God alone.